Ordering Is Easy - Key Information Below
- DO have the referring ACN IBO’s ID number ready for verification during the ordering process.
- DO check the compatibility of your device (Check Device).
- DO confirm with your existing carrier that your device is unlocked
- Refer to the How to Unlock Your Device guide.
- DO check that you have coverage at the physical address where you live by going to FlashMobile.com (Check Coverage).
- DO confirm that you have the necessary information about your existing carrier account if you wish to port your number to Flash Mobile.
- Current Carrier Account Number.
- Current Carrier account PIN, porting PIN, or transfer PIN.
- Primary account holder first name/last name as it appears on the invoice.
- The billing address on the current account.
- DO respond to any texts/SMS from your existing carrier confirming your desire to port your number (not all carriers send these messages)
- DO remove any port restrictions that may be placed against your number (you may need to contact your current carrier to do this).
- DO use a unique email address when creating your Flash Mobile account during enrollment (the same email cannot be used for multiple accounts).
- DO ensure you understand that Flash Services requires automatic payment withdrawal (Auto-Pay). VISA, Mastercard and AMEX credit or debit cards are accepted.
Once your service is active, you will be able to log in to My Account and change the Auto-Pay method if needed.
- DON’T cancel your number with your current carrier if you wish to port the number over to Flash Mobile. Your number will be automatically disconnected during the porting process.
- DON’T enroll if you are currently in the process of porting to another carrier. You must cancel that request prior to submitting your order.
- DON’T try and port an old non-active number.
- DON’T insert your Flash Mobile SIM card until the service is “Active”.
- You receive an email that the port was successful – insert Flash Mobile SIM.
- Your current service stops working (for ports) – insert Flash Mobile SIM.
- You receive an email that your new number is “Active” – insert Flash Mobile SIM.
Important IBO Number Information:
During the order process, please verify or enter the ID of the ACN IBO who referred you so they will receive credit for your order.